- 1 box of stovetop stuffing
- 1 stick of margarine - melted
- 1 cup of hot water
Mix the above. Remove 1 heaping cup of stuffing. Set aside. Put
the remaining stuffing into well-greased 9x13" pan.
- 2 - 4 cups of cooked, diced chicken.
- cup chopped green onions
- 1 large (16 oz.) tub of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened.
- Salt and pepper
Mix above ingredients. Spread over stuffing.
On top of the chicken mixture spread evenly the stuffing mixture that was set
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- cup milk
Mix the above ingredients and pour over the top of the casserole.
Cover and refrigerate overnight before baking.
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese
Spread soup over the top of the casserole.
Bake 40-50 minutes at 350.
Sprinkle top with cheese, return to oven for 10 minutes.
Remove and serve.