This recipe is
a composite of several online, striving to imitate the recipe my mother
used with the leftover turkey. It's close.
- 2 cups turkey
- 8 oz. spagetti
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 Tb. finely chopped onion and/or shallots
- 1 can cr. mushroom soup
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. grated parmesan cheese, divided in two parts
- 1 c. broth
- 1 c. frozen peas
- 4 oz. can of black olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Cook spagetti al dente.
- Saute mushrooms and onion/shallots in butter
- Stir in mushroom soup and broth until heated through.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and 1/2 c. parmesan cheese until heated
- Stir in turkey, peas, olives, and S/P until heated through.
- Transfer to 2 qt casserole
- Top with crumbs and remaining 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.