|4 TB melted butter
2 Tubes of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/3 cup white sugar
1 stick butter
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Unroll crescent rolls, keeping them in squares. Brush melted
butter on squares.
- Mix cinnamon and white sugar. Lightly sprinkle the mixture on the
- Roll the squares of dough. Then cut each square into four pieces.
- Put the one stick of butter, ice cream and brown sugar into a
medium saucepan. Stir until butter and ice cream has melted.
- Pour butter mixture into a 9"x13" pan. Sprinkle pecans
on top of mixture. Then place the rolls on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Uncovered.
- Remove pan from oven. Place foil on top of the pan. Invert
- May serve now or the rolls can be frozen and then reheated.
- Makes 32 rolls